Child Abduction & Relocation Perth

Apex Family Lawyers & Mediators

The number 1 child abduction & relocation Perth has to offer. Has your child been taken outside of the state or country? Do you wish to relocate with your child?

If one parent or guardian takes their child away from the state or country without permission of the other parent or guardian or without court authorisation, this is considered abduction.

In Australia, the relocating parent must submit an application to the Family Court of Australia to obtain Final Orders permitting the relocation.

Our Perth Child Abduction and Relocation Lawyers have expertise in this area. Whether you need advice and representation for a relocation request, or require urgent assistance in cases where children have been abducted, we can help.



We are a boutique practice with decades of legal expertise in all aspects of family law

Speak to one of our experienced compassionate lawyers today