Our values guide what we do and how we do it.
At the heart of our values is our commitment to provide you with the highest level of support in an efficient, cost-effective and timely manner.
We are focused on resolving issues and achieving practical outcomes for our clients.
We do what we say we will do; we look for the best service to suit each individual client.
We deliver on our promises; we are engaged in the continual pursuit of finding better ways of helping our clients achieve the optimal outcome.
The work we do and the way we do it is entirely focused on our clients’ needs and those of any children they may have.
Everyone in the community should have affordable access to legal services, representation, and justice.
We assist you to make informed decisions; we exercise professional integrity.
We do not litigate for the sake of it; we look to do what is in the best interests of the family as a whole; we use only the professionals who are needed.
We value and have mutual respect for and trust in our colleagues; we honor our differences; we are committed to working together for the benefit of our clients.
We handle your matter with tact and decorum.
Our Promise to You
As our client, your best interests are first and foremost in all that we do. We promise to recognise the trust you place in us and will:
- Help you clarify your priorities, explore how they may best be achieved and help you to identify a practical way forward
- Give clear advice about your rights and responsibilities
- Identify the best people and services to help you to achieve your goals
- Carry out our work for you efficiently and effectively
- Ensure you remain in control of your future